Department of Aeronautics & Astronautics
Durand Building, Room 010A
Stanford, CA 94305
Ph.D. Candidate, Aeronautics & Astronautics, Stanford University, 2013-present.
M.S., Aeronautics & Astronautics, Stanford University, 2013.
B.S., Aerospace Engineering, University of Kansas, 2011.
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Multidisciplinary Design, Analysis, & Optimization (MDAO)
- Multi-Information Source Optimization
- Preliminary Aerospace Vehicle Design
- Air-Breathing Orbital Insertion Vehicles
- Uncertainty Quantification
- Optimization under Uncertainty
Work is being completed in developing design tools for rapid optimization of hypersonic vehicles using two- dimensional power law geometries as shown.
Combining multiple pressure distributions from different power law profiles, various geometries can be evaluated and response surfaces created that are then used for optimization.
None at this time.